The first time you and I connected, you remember that? Not met, but connected.
Excuse me while I fangirl over Robbie Kay…
His scenes were my favorite in tonight’s episode. I loved seeing him play the innocent, vulnerable Henry after weeks of seeing his snarky, sarcastic and manipulative character of Pan. And how great was his reunion with both Emma and Regina?? Those hugs tore my heart out! I just want Robbie to stay on the show. I would be totally fine if he replaced Jared from now on…
I JUST CANT! HE WAS SO ADORABLE HUGGING EVERYONE AND BEING ALL CUTE LIKE HE LOOKS LIKE HE GIVES FUCKING AMAZING HUGS CAN I HUG YOU PLEASE? AND THE WAY HE WALKS IS PURE SEX. AND WHEN HE RAN TO HUG NEIL LIKE I CANT EVEN DEAL RN. I JUST WANT TO LOVE HIM AND HOLD HIM OMG. NOBODY FUCKING TOUCH ME RN!!
3x10 The New Neverland
These Bonnie and Clyde commercials for that history channel show are REALLY BOTHERING ME because it’s not Laura and Jeremy.
I hit 500 followers!!
The lovely hplife18 was my 500th follower. Thank you all so much for deciding to click the “follow” button. I never thought when I started this blog that I’d ever reach this amount! I love you all, every one of you!
With that in mind, I was wondering how I could improve. Is there anything more of that you’d like to see on this blog? Or let me know the type of content you enjoy?
It is open, I just don’t have a link to it on my blog! Just type /submit after my blog title and you’ll find it!
WOOHOO GIVEAWAY TIME!!
- 1st winner gets their choice of any two videos and any two audios
- 2nd winner gets to choose one video and one audio
- 3rd winner gets to choose one video
- 4th gets to choose one audio
My shows can be found at: http://whataboutlovetrading.weebly.com/
- You must be following me (this is for my followers)
- Reblog as much as you like
- Likes count
- You can pick any show you want if you win except for shows marked as rare
- If you win you may not upload any part of the show(s) to Youtube, Vimeo, etc…
- Ends December 15th
- Good luck!
"You’re mothers. You’re quite tenacious about your offspring."